Spotify is amongst the best music stream platform with more than 30 million tracks and music in it. Indeed, it gives a huge variety of high-quality music and tracks to its users. Most of you are not aware of the fact that Spotify allows its users to create their playlist all by themselves. It enables its users to search, select and add tracks on their playlist. Spotify has tracks for every occasion and users find it quite easy and convenient to create their own playlist. If you do not know how to create your own playlists on Spotify then you have come to the right place. Here are some of the best and detailed steps to create your playlist on Spotify.
By Using Its Mobile App
One of the best and most convenient ways to create a playlist on Spotify is with its mobile app. Users can easily create a playlist on Spotify’s mobile app.
1. Open the app and tap on your Library option available in it.
2. After tapping on the Your library, tap on the Playlist option.
3. There lies an option of Create along with several other options.
4. Tap on it and a small box will appear on the screen with a plus sign in it.
5. Tap on it and start adding songs in your newly created playlist on Spotify.
By Using Its Desktop App
The second best option available to create a personal playlist on Spotify is through its desktop app on your laptop or system. Before creating a list, you need to have a Spotify Premium or free account to initiate. To do so:
1. Double click on the Spotify app’s icon on the desktop to open it.
2. Sign in by feeding your username and password of the Spotify account.
3. Navigate to the main menu of the app and click on File.
4. After opening File, click on the New Playlist option available there.
5. Add the title of your new playlist and start creating your own playlist by adding your favorite tracks and music in it.
Add Songs With Its Mobile App
If you wish to customize your playlist on Spotify by adding tracks and music, then it is at your fingertips too. To add tracks on your Spotify playlist:
1. Tap on the three dots to open the menu of the app.
2. Choose to Add to playlist among the options ad tap on it.
3. After tapping on the Add to playlist option, a search bar and hundreds of playlists are available for you to add tracks on your own playlist.
Add Songs With Its Desktop App
Adding songs on your personal Spotify playlist with the desktop app is as easy as it sounds. To do so:
- Again look for the three dots and hover your cursor to click on it.
- Select the Add to playlist option from a new window.
- Add a title in the bar of your new playlist and right-click on any song to add it to your new personal playlist.
JEANNE E. WINFIELD is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.