Playing games on the PlayStation console could be a great experience, but not as handy as iPad. In comparison to PlayStation, you can play games comfortably wherever you want in your home or outside with an iPad. So, now you’re able to play your PlayStation 4 games on your iPad or iPhone. Say thanks to PlayStation 4’s firmware version 6.50 that brings this capability to you. Now, Remote Play feature will also work with your iOS device. To access and play PS4 games on your iPad, you need to install the Remote Play application on it, after that set it up with your PS4 console. Here is everything that you’ve to do to access and play PS4 games on an iPad.
Set up your PS4 console first
Foremost, you’ll have to prepare your PlayStation to connect with your iOS. To do so, you need to activate Remote Play on PS4 from the Remote Play Connection Settings. Here is how.
1. Start your PS4, if it is not.
2. Now, navigate to your console’s settings by pressing ‘X’ on the ‘Settings’ icon in your dashboard.
3. Press the ‘Down’ navigation button to go to ‘Remote Play Connection Settings.’
4. Then, press ‘X’ to jump into it.
5. Now, look if there is a checkmark in the box of Enable Remote Play. If it is blank, then place a checkmark into it to Enable Remote Play in your PS4.
6. Connect your PS4 to your home Wi-Fi network that you also use on your iPad.
Your console is now ready, move to your iPad to set up it.
Setting up an iPad to play PS4 games
1. Before you start, connect your iPad to the same home Wi-Fi with which you’ve connected your console. Both the devices should be connected with the same network in order to play games remotely.
2. Now, go to the ‘App Store’ and install the ‘Remote Play’ app. If you have installed the app earlier, then jump to the next step.
3. Launch the installed ‘Remote Play’ app.
4. You’ll see terms and conditions on your screen when you start the app for the first time. Select agree to bypass the screen.
5. Now, you need to provide your PSN account details, enter the asked info and proceed.
You will now see the search for PS4 processing on your iPad screen. Wait for Remote Play to search your PlayStation 4 and connect to it. Once it connects, you can start playing your PS4 on your iPad.
JEANNE E. WINFIELD is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.