With Netflix, you can watch your favorite show, movies, and many more right on your device through the internet or Wi-Fi. Netflix service is not limited to the mobiles, tablets, or computer. The company has also made the Netflix application for almost all types of popular devices that support internet like Smart TV, Wii, PlayStation, and Comcast. This means you can if you like to watch Netflix, then you can download its application on any of your devices. Here is how to download and use the Netflix on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
How to download and delete Netflix from PlayStation 4
Downloading Netflix on PlayStation 4 is simple, you can get it from your PlayStation Store as well as directly from the home screen of your PlayStation 4. Follow these steps to download the Netflix app on your PlayStation 4 from Store.
1. Start your PlayStation 4.
2. Open the PlayStation Store.
3. Switch to Apps tab.
4. Find and select ‘Netflix.’
5. Open the Netflix page.
6. Click the ‘Download’ button.
Netflix starts downloading to your device.
Steps to download the Netflix app directly from your PlayStation’s home screen:
1. Go to the ‘TV & Video’ section. Make sure you’re logged in into the PlayStation Network, without signing in you can’t access this service.
2. Look for ‘Netflix.’
3. Select the ‘Netflix’ app when you find it.
4. Open the Netflix page.
5. Click the ‘Download’ button.
Netflix app starts downloading to your PlayStation 4, once it will download you can use the service.
Steps to delete the Netflix app from PlayStation 4:
1. Locate to the home screen of your PlayStation. You can hold down the ‘PS’ button on your controller and choose ‘Quit’ then confirm with ‘Yes’ to navigate to the home screen if you’re already not.
2. When you’re on the home screen, go to the ‘TV & Video’ section.
3. Look for ‘Netflix’ and highlight it to select.
4. Then click the ‘Options’ button on your controller.
5. Choose ‘Delete’ from the options.
6. Confirm with ‘OK.’
Netflix app will be removed from your PlayStation 4 device.
How to download and delete Netflix from PlayStation 3
Downloading Netflix on PlayStation 3 is different as PlayStation 4. Make sure your PlayStation is connected with the internet. If it is not, connect it to the internet and use the below steps.
Steps to download the Netflix app on PlayStation 3:
1. Start your PlayStation.
2. Log in to the PlayStation Network with your PlayStation 3 account. To create an account for login to PlayStation Network:
• Click ‘Agree’ on the terms and conditions screen.
• Then enter the asked information such as your name, DOB, and address.
• If you want to purchase an app or game from the PlayStation Store, then you can also add your credit card.
After signing up, sign in to the PlayStation Network.
3. Now, open the XMB (Xross Media Bar) from where you can access your PlayStation games and features.
4. Then go to ‘PlayStation Network’ from XMB interface.
5. Select ‘What’s New.’
6. Then select the ‘Netflix.’
7. Go through the screen prompts to complete downloading the Netflix application.
Netflix app will download to your PlayStation 3 within a few minutes. Once the app downloads, you can sign in to your Netflix account and watch your favorite show, movie, or whatever you want.
Steps to delete the Netflix app from PlayStation 3:
Removing the application from PlayStation 3 is almost similar to PlayStation 4.
1. Go to the home screen of your PlayStation.
2. Look for ‘Netflix’ and highlight it to select.
3. Then press the ‘X’ button.
4. Now, click the ‘Triangle’ button on your PlayStation 3 controller.
5. Choose ‘Delete’ from the options.
6. Confirm with ‘Yes.’
Netflix app will be removed from your PlayStation 3 device.
Aida Martin is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.